We areContained, a limited liability company, located at Warande 4 9290 Berlare with company number BE0661867127
2. Personal data
The limited personal data we hold is collected in the following ways:
- Business relationship: when you contact us within the scope of our services as a (potential) customer or partner, we process your full name, contact details (e-mail address, telephone number, office and/or residential address), and other data necessary for ordering, invoicing or cooperation (such as your bank details, contact history, or data related to your previous orders);
- Marketing: if you give us explicit permission, we process your full name and e-mail address, for sending you direct marketing, newsletters, actions and promotions regarding our products and services. You can easily unsubscribe at any time.
Although you are never required to disclose personal information, a refusal to disclose necessary information may hinder or make impossible the provision of our services.
3. Processing purposes
We process personal data as part of our general customer and order management, or to provide our services. This includes customer administration, tracking orders and deliveries, invoicing, answering queries, and for marketing purposes. Processing takes place based on the following categories of legal grounds:
- Based on your consent;
- From necessary for the performance of a contract;
- From necessary to comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect your vital interests or those of another person;
- For the performance of a task of public interest;
- From necessary to pursue our legitimate interests to conduct business.
Insofar as the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of your express consent, you always have the right to withdraw the consent given.
4. Sharing with third parties
If necessary for the achievement of the purposes set forth, we may share personal data with employees and our professional partners. In turn, our partners will take the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect this personal data. We will never commercialize your personal data to third parties. However, in the context of any reorganization, bankruptcy or transfer of operations, data that is part of our business activities may be transferred to third parties. In limited cases, we may also be required to share personal data based on a court order or mandatory legislation, such as in the context of fraud prevention or security issues, or to protect our rights.
5. Retention period
Personal data will be processed and retained by us for a reasonable period necessary for the fulfillment of the stated purposes, as a function of our contractual relationship, to comply with legal requirements, or under customary retention mechanisms that are reasonably limited in time (backups).
6. Your rights
All persons whose personal data we retain have the right at all times to:
- obtain access to their personal data;
- have their personal data corrected or completed if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- have their personal data removed;
- to have the processing of their personal data restricted;
- oppose the processing of their personal data for a serious and legitimate reason;
- have their personal data transferred to another company.
To exercise the above rights, please contact us by mail or at email@example.com Upon receipt of your request, we will need to be able to verify your identity.
We apply at least the usual technical and organizational security measures that can reasonably be expected of us to secure your personal data against destruction, loss, alteration, falsification, dissemination or unauthorized access. Personal data will only be transferred to a partner in a country outside the European Economic Area if that country ensures an adequate level of protection for your personal data. Before sharing personal data with a partner in the United States of America, we require a separate processing agreement or certification according to the Privacy Shield Framework (www.privacyshield.gov).
We cannot be held liable for any erroneous or unlawful use of personal data by a third party. In addition, you remain solely responsible for the confidentiality and use of your computer, IP address, login and identification data.
9. Your privacy
Your privacy is important to us. Accordingly, we make every effort to protect it to the fullest extent possible and attach great importance to compliance with (i) the Law of December 8, 1992, on the protection of privacy with respect to the processing of personal data (as amended by the Law of December 11, 1998, “Personal Data Processing Law”); (ii) the anti-spam provisions of Book XII of the Economic Law Code on the law of the electronic economy; and (iii) the European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, on the protection of personal data (“General Data Protection Regulation”).